Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mising you

I havent miss you as much as I miss you today
I found my eyes full of tears
and without being to hold them back any longer
they fall and roll down my cheeks

Tonight I have realize how much you mean to me
as I look into the sky and think of you
how much I long for your touch
how much I long for your kiss
and how much I want you to hold me
to me tight and never let go

Today I have appreciated every word you said to me
today when what I feel for you has being tested
I can stand straight and say
I'm falling in love
with the most amazing guy ever
with the guy that has such a strength
to cope with things
the guy with that tender passion in his heart.

Tonight I have learnt that guys is you
the guy that I surprisingly met
and the guy that bought peace to my heart
but even so I want you to know that I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment