Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dear Lord

Dear Lord, here, here I am again
life isnt easy but I am here to gain
gain whatever you give me Lord
I'm just here to talk to you, I dont want to be a fraud
I hope Sofia is okay, I didnt really wanna loose my best friend
is okay, everyone dies and everything ends
but loosing my boyfriend as well
death was in my head, constantly ringing like a bell
Lord, where are my relationships?
everyone is gone and Im in hardship
may be was a call from you to wake up
so bless me God, so I can get up
today is a new day, I just want to be straight
I would want to be in the right path, I dont want to go stray
this is the time, this is the time to turn
going with you, Sofia and Jay I wont return
this is a new life, a new day and a new beginning
protect me and save me, Lord.
till next time I hope you all listen to my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment