Monday, March 15, 2010

The Beginning

I've always enjoy writting and I would love to be a writter one day, I just doubt myself about it alot sometimes. I'm reading a book called One fifth avenue and one of the characters actually does a blog, I never thought much of blogging to be honest even though I am only 22 I find it some what confusing but now I have embrase the blogging world.

I can get very emotional and passionate sometimes about the things that I write and mostly they are just my opinion and how I feel about things in general, specially about life and love. I would love for people to actually share their opinions and how they feel about the things I share with you.

My idea would be to post something on a daily bases but it might happen more offend or I might not post anyhing for a few days, also my post might be a little length but I will try to keep them short but if they are length please stay with me, one more things if you dont like what I write you are entitle to your own openion and I will respect that but I will really appreciate it if you post it in a positive manner. Saying "it sucks" doesnt give me anything to go on with, give me your thoughts and how you feel about what I writte.

I hope you enjoy reading my post.
Love always
V

No comments:

Post a Comment