Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ones upon a time.

I had thought all day about my blog and what my next post should be and well as the day progressed it come to me. Sometimes in life we meet a wonderful person, someone who is kind and really cares about us and we are attracted to them. But what happens when they seem to cage you in?. When I was younger I used to be like that, I wanted to be with someone 24/7 and I couldnt understand why they didnt want to talk to me all the time, why didnt they want to see me all the time? didnt they like me? didnt they feel what I was feeling?

Well we all know life works in wonderful way, the tables have turned. A few months ago, November to be precised I met someone. He is a wonderful man and he is a great catch but I find that I feel trapped with him, I love a sensitive guy but I have discovered Im not so keen on a emotinal guy (big difference). We dated for a few months and out of no where he vanished, we didnt speak for a whole month. At the begining I was frustrated because I really did like him, Then I got upset and finally I got over it and moved on.

Today however he called me, he had a very valid reason as to why he has gone missing but I dont feel the same any way and I realize how trapped I feel with him. I know this might sound a little crazy but I always thought he would grow on me and at some point, he did. I also grew used to the idea that he wanted a steady relationship and something serious, I think that was one of the things that I got caugh up in the most. He wanted to get married and he would support me in all the ways possible.. including financially (which I felt very uncomfortable about sometimes as I was in a situation that I needed it, but I didnt want to be compromised).

The conversation today was left unfinished, but now that I have had time to think about it, I dont think I can do it any more. I believe in love to much, I love when 2 people find each other and they just fit. So lets put this as an analogy, He is a beautiful shoe, it's comfortable, it's the right price, it matches with some of my outfits but it doesnt fit, it doesnt come in my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment