Wednesday, March 17, 2010

who knows.

Dont you find it amazing when you feel powerful and so confident about the way you say things? well today I felt that way. It feels great when I find the right words to talk to someone about a delicate situation. It amazes me how sometimes the words just flow and we are able to express our self in a very confident manner without hurting the other person.

I find that communication is so important in finding the right way to say things is the key to getting ahead sometimes. I have my moment when words would just flow in a way that sometimes I dont even want to stop talking.. however I also have those days where everything I say just comes out as a desaster. YIKES!!!

Have you ever felt the sun smiling at you? I know that might sound a little crazy but Im serious sometimes you wake up and you just feel so rediant.. I feel like that right now and well Im going to sleep.

Hope you all have a great evening.
Smile.. is contagious
Love always
V

No comments:

Post a Comment