Thursday, March 18, 2010

Surender

Today I had a hell of a day. I had being feeling nausaous and have gastro (due to some illness I might talk about in the future). It was hard because I felt alot of people were actually cutting me out, I was trying to tell things and I felt like no one wanted to hear me!! so frustrated. Any way so I decided that I should talk to the person who usually and I will actually put it in bold usually doesnt cut me out, but to my surprise he too isnt having a good day and didnt cut me out but was rather blunt and not so supportive about the situation.

Regardless of all this, I actually being in a very positive mood, Im amazed about it because Im trying to also quit smoking and I actually shouldnt be in such a good mood but I am. I have work myself to only having a smoke a day. It has being 3 days and I have one had ONE SMOKE each other, hopefully I will work myself up to no smokes at all.

Any way as the progressed I have being thinking.. what is true love? I come to the conclusion that True Love is the type of love that is unconditional. when you love someone so much that no matter how far you are or if they are with someone else or if they mad or if they get impatient and frustrated with you, you still know that you will be there for each other and that you love each other regardless. I know someone with who I feel that way towards and I have surender to that. I dont know if we would ever have a relationship but for now his friendship and his kind words and his support mean alot to me.

So my dear friends, surender to love and it will surender to you!
Love Always
V

No comments:

Post a Comment