Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday

Ex's. People always say an ex is and ex for a reason, what if that reason was just made out assumption. I assume something and well I broke the relationship, without listening to excuses. As usual I stop talking to my ex's, I like cutting them out of my life actually. 5 years later this ex reappears and we are just talking. We have not seen each other. He keeps making remarks about the relationship and how he is not married yet and so on and I FEEL that there might be something growing again.

But my question is how do you know if your ex is into you again? can you be just friends, even if it has being years (4-5)? Is a little confusing. He said that he was happy to be single and that it scared him very much, that he is happy that way. WELL that makes no sense. some guys are real confusing.

Any way that is all for today
Love always
V

No comments:

Post a Comment