Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love me and you?

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”


I came across this quote.. and I thought I share it with all of you, because at the end of the day it is true, this is what I life by. you gotta love yourself and make yourself happy.. because no one else can do it for you, the only person that can love you the way you deserve is yourself.
Later on the track you find people you will adapt and be able to compromise with to share special moments with.. and love.. we shouldnt go out looking for someone to appreciate us for who we are because the only person that would be able to truelly see you for who you are is the person staring back at you in the mirror.
for my message for today is simple.. love yourself.. take a chance and try it.. Ive done it and I love myself and my life

No comments:

Post a Comment