Saturday, January 29, 2011

Better Person

see I was looking at someones profile and they had a very interesting question!


How do I make myself a better person!?

I like that question so reminise about it and this is what I came up with I hope you all can find some help from it.



be the best that you could possibly be in everything you do, when something wrong happens, thank life that it happen, because of at the end you be a better person no matter how much hurt it may bring. bless those that do wrong to you because it is only through those people that we learn what not to do. Respect yourself, enjoy today as if it was your last day because it may as well be. but most of all love yourself because no matter what happens that is all we got ourselves. Live and let other people live. If there is a bump on the road before jumping ahead think why is it there, learn from it and move on. reflect constanly on your life and the things you have done and from those, make it better next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment