Saturday, January 29, 2011

Simple??

No matter how simple we are or how simple we would like life to be, there is times where life just gets a little complicated, and it is besides our control.
I found myself in a complicated situation, a situation that I knew sooner or later would find me. The funny thing is, I wanted the simple part of the situation, I just didnt want the complicated part and obviously, I didnt think it was going to happen right at this moment, because at this moment it where the obvious complication finds me. No matter how logical we may be, there is something that we cannot fight and that is emotions. emotions just like faith is something that goes past logic. Ones you have feelings for a person.. logic seems insane.
There may be 100 people in this world that a person may like but it does go down to one or may be two people that you like, that have the power to stimulate you mentally, psychologically, emotionally and as a matter of fact logically.. without there being room for logic. It creates a complete and extraordinary chemical reaction. There is variables that alternate this reaction.. to which makes it "complicated" but what happens when this two chemicals are bound to mix, they keep finding there way into a formula, no matter how complicated it may be.
In other words.. like every ones says sometimes is worth fighting for what you really want, even if it doesnt work, at least you know you tried and gave it your best. I believe if you try hard enough the other person will be able to see that you are been genuien that you mean what you say.. and besides.. how can two people avoid a chemical reaction?

No comments:

Post a Comment