Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Journey

There is so much I would like to write about, I have millions of ideas in my mind but none of them seem to solidify right now. I think is because I'm trying to write for an audience and not for me may be that is a start. I just want to share so much that I have found out in the last few days that it is chocking my inspiration, words just don't seem to add together right now.

I've embark a journey of healing and self discovery and it takes so much courage to be able to search deep inside. We let our fears build a movie of things and obstacles that may not even be there. We allow ourselves to build fictional screen about our lives and the people around us. Unconsciously we act in a way that might lead us to hurting the people closest to us the people we love. You gotta be happy with life, with who you are. Happiness is the journey we ultimately take.

I believe that as we embark this journey of struggle, fill with courage and much happiness achieved we are bound to find love, and that Love's purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, and make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, the most beautiful thing about this love it's that it's real, it shakes you to your deepest cores. It makes you see your deepest fear with unconditional support. The most beautiful thing about this part of the journey is that it happens without us even knowing. It is not a conscious course of action but a mere flow of the heart, of the spirit, of God's immensity, connecting people together.

It is said that we have to love ourselves before we love someone else, I ought to deffer. I'd like to propose that it is the love that another person awakens in us that allows us to be able to awaken that self love. I believe that it is through sharing an emotional  and profound bond with the other person that unlocks and grants us the potential to love the other unconditionally but also ourselves.  God created man and woman, we are a key and a lock to unravel our extensive potential, it was Jesus love for his church that unlocked the forgiveness of sins. This bond is a gift from God, a blessing, a true treasure and the best tool for us in this journey called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment